These recipes are my favorites. It is not an exhaustive list but from time to time I add another. Some came from recipe books usually, but not always, with modifications. Many came from family and friends. A very few were developed by my wife and me. You may notice an emphasis on desserts. You would be right.
My Recipe List
- Plum Pudding - This recipe is based on “Tiny Tim’s Plum Pudding” recipe at the Taste of Home website. I see this same recipe on many sites so I can’t give credit to the original author but I can link to the site … Continue reading
- Dr. Rebecca Lancefield’s Eggnog - Real eggnog made with raw eggs, lots of cream, and lots of alcohol. Continue reading
- Chocolate Chip Garbage Cookies - This recipe began with the basic oatmeal cookie recipe on the oatmeal box. But, of course, that wouldn’t be enough. So we added chocolate chips. Then we added nuts. And then whatever was lying around in the kitchen cupboard was … Continue reading
- Banana Bread - What makes banana bread better? Chocolate chips, of course! Continue reading
- Mandarin Orange Cake - What do you do with the cans of mandarin orange purchased early in the pandemic and still hanging out in the pantry? Continue reading